16lb down

Options

Replies

• jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Your stomach is MUCH smaller! Your legs are thinner as well! Awesome job!
  • PolyTeine
    PolyTeine Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    There is a massive change on your photos. Can I ask what kind of exercises are you doing, and how long did it take you to lose 16lbs?
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You can tell a difference..Good job..keep it up
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    There is a massive change on your photos. Can I ask what kind of exercises are you doing, and how long did it take you to lose 16lbs?

I just do loads of walking and dancing with my 2 year od took me 3 months to loose 16lb
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    you look great!! and yes there are LOTS of changes!! keep it up!!
  • kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You can totally tell you lost 16lbs! Way to go! I can't wait to see what I will look after 16lbs!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    seriously you can't see a difference?! there is a HUGE difference!! you're looking great!!!! look at how much more of your undies you're now able to see. incredible.
  • wynter3118
    wynter3118 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can totally see a change! You keep up the good work girlfriend!:smile:
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a big difference. It looks like you lost a lot more than 16 pounds!

Way to go!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    HUGE change!!!! Keep it up girl...you are doing an amazing job!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Great job! Definately you can tell the difference, keep up the hard work. Your doing a amazing job!!:happy:
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference!!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Love this. I'm a little behind you but your stomach is showing massive improvement! How inspiring!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I can see the progress!
  • ambreal
    ambreal Posts: 2
    Options
    Huge difference! You're doing great!
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I started at 217 as well and have lost 14 ...I see a difference in me ..and you certanly look different. Keep going !!!!
  • ContinuousEffort
    Options
    I see a big difference! That is awesome! congratulations!
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    i can tell a difference by seeing ur stomach area -- its much smaller now...
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    February 8th, 2009... I went on Wii Fit, thinking oh I dont weigh too much... I'm not overweight... okay... I was WRONG...
    m_8d535a9345ec4b7a9eab981272502105.jpg... This is me around that time at 143.3 lbs... That day I really decided okay I need to lose weight...
    Now March 17th (this picture) I was 117.7 lbs memarch17th2010003.jpg. Awesome isnt it! :) 25.6 lb down... Today I weighed at 117.5 lbs. My lowest this year was 116.8 lbs but I made a mistake and messed up my calories one day, and it went back up... but I'll get back down there and stay down and keep going! I'm not really trying to lose weight, but I am trying to tone up -- my abs are my trouble spot right here.... If you have any tips for me please help!!! I have a physical disability -- I walk with the use of braces.
  • Time4AChng
    Time4AChng Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference....keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!