MiO

Options
I have been adding MiO (a liquid water enhancer) to all my water as an easy way to add flavor and substitute sodas, flavored teas, coffee, etc to my diet. Not sure if its still a healthy way to get my eight cups of water in. Its better than no water at all, right?

Replies

• april_denise
    april_denise Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've seen that in the stores and seen the commercial but have not tried it yet. Is it any good?! I've been thinking of possibly trying it out... (it's expensive though -.-)
  • Flamenquera
    Options
    I have tried the Peach Tea and Mango Peach flavors; I personally love the taste! It is a little expensive, but if you go into their site you can print a $1 off coupon. Also, I know it looks small, but you use so little of it that it lasts a long time.
  • beefluv86
    beefluv86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    In my opinion if it's still zero calories and not carbonated it counts as water, so drink up! :drinker: I like the Sweet Tea flavor.
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Whether or not it's good for you depends on what's in it. If it's a bunch of chemicals and artificial sweeteners, then it might be zero calories but not good for your body. On the other hand, if you are making the transition from sugary sodas or even diet sodas to water and this helps easy the journey, then perhaps in the short term it's a reasonable choice.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I don't think we have them here yet but if we did I would try them for sure. ALL the water I drink is mixed with a Nestea Iced Tea Single. I cannot stand plain water so it is iced tea or nothing.
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I thought about trying them, but I've noticed when I drink anything other than pain water I get SUPER dehydrated now. Crystal light, sparkling flavored zero calorie water, etc etc. I'm gonna stick to plain water, although I may give MiO a try if I find it one day.

And wow, talk about targeted advertising, there's a coupon for it above this box ;)
  • chevy3501002
    chevy3501002 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have had the sweet tea and it was pretty good. Kind of expensive, they do have coupons out there. I am one one to just drink plain water so I am always getting the sugar free tea packets and adding them to my water.