2 people, 3.5 months, 85 pounds! (with pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Congrats to both of you . Great Job. Very cute couple you two make. Good luck with your upcoming wedding. You will make a beautiful bride.
  • sheilamo
    sheilamo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    WOW,
    You are right!
    Huge difference! AWESOME WORK!

p.s. Ya'll are a cute couple too!
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    Congrats to both of you, that is truly incredible! You both look years younger, great job :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • koolgurl84
    Options
    Wow!!! You guys look awesome!
  • happynmontana
    happynmontana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    These pictures are fantastic! You both look amazing - and have come so far in such a short period of time! Be VERY proud - - you are inspiring a lot of people!

Including me. :happy: If you can do it, I know my husband and I can do it!

He is not using MFP to count cals... he's just copying my food intake and challenging me at the gym 5 days a week... but he has lost 10 lbs so far as well.

Congratulations on your success!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You guys look so healthier & happier!! Wtg!!!!
  • Barbelizah
    Barbelizah Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    BOTH OF YOU LOOK GREAT!!
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    So great that you guys are doing it together. You look fantastic! Congrats on your upcoming wedding.
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job you both look great. Good luck on your last month before your wedding
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I love it!! That is truly amazing when a couple encounters this journey together. Many blessings for both of you and Congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals. You both look fantastic and HAPPY!!:flowerforyou:
  • jeanninemaus
    jeanninemaus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You both look Wonderful, continued success in your new lifestyle, your wedding, and your married life together!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You guys look great. It is awesome that you guys did it together. What a difference. Good luck with the wedding and getting to your goal. I know you can do it.
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    That is incredible!! What an inspiration!! :)
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    Beautiful couple, congratulations and all the best to both of you! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I love how you're glowing! You both are doing so great! :)
  • mothership2
    Options
    You both look incredible. You both look 10 years younger. You are going to love your wedding photos.
  • tinalorrainebryan
    tinalorrainebryan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can you please tell me how to put my before and after photos on like you both have? Your story is amazing and you have both done really well. I am sure it has both changed your lives and relationship. Well done to you both. Love Tina.x
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Can you please tell me how to put my before and after photos on like you both have? Your story is amazing and you have both done really well. I am sure it has both changed your lives and relationship. Well done to you both. Love Tina.x

Hi, Tina-

Thanks for your kind words! I created the side-by-side image using InDesign. Then I uploaded the combo picture onto the photo sharing site PhotoBucket and pasted the image's url into my post.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!