another newbie

Options
hiya..i'm a newbie from the UK

just added the app to my iphone today and love it already
i have a love hate relationship with food... i love it , my body hates it and keeps converting it into fat !

i have 70+ pounds to lose to get to my goal weight..i have lost 35lbs on my own over the past year but being the wrong side of 40 now i really need to lose the rest

not sure how this works but anyone who wants to add me and nag me to exercise & not go over my daily limit please do
my name is boo68

:)

Replies

• crazeness
    crazeness Posts: 91
    Options
    Hey there, welcome and good luck!
  • garifuna
    garifuna Posts: 24
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great source to help you lose weight. Good luck and you can do it!!!!:happy:
  • Jillong
    Jillong Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi Boo

I'm also from UK but am on the wrong side of 50 :blushing: I am in my first week on MFP and am just finding my way around. I have failed miserably with the usual weight loss clubs - I just don't like people telling me what I should eat! Feel free to friend me.
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined a month ago and love it! Best wishes! You can do it!
  • clairbloomfield
    Options
    Hi Boo
    I'm new too from Northumberland. Just trying to find my way around and at the moment feeling quite positive. Hopefully it will continue. x
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    MFP has this magical way of getting you hooked....and changing your life in the process. Welcome to MFP
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    welcome from another newbie.
    I've got 20 years on you and have the same struggle.
    This site is the best thing I've found in a long time of dieting.
    best of luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • elizwelshman
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes on your journey!! I will add you as a friend :flowerforyou: