Just 30 days in and so many successes

Options
2»

Replies

• Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    "Overcame my body's inner voice, telling me to stop (running for example): "Earl, enough already, you are tired, come on, stop, give it up, enough calories burned, why are you doing this to yourself, etc" at least 10 times this month. Instead listened to my stubborn self that said: "***** you body, I am no slave to you, I am your master and I say,carry on":)"

This was the best one:smile: And, Congratulations, every step counts!!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I love this! Thank you for sharing this. I found it inspiring! Already this am you, you have put a smile on my face 3 times!
    Thank you!

Way to go! Keep on going.. I think one of my favorite things you said was: when you were talking about your body wanting to stop and you telling your body that you are it's master and you said to carry on.. that was AWESOME!

Big Smiles,
    Stacey
  • tizzy22
    tizzy22 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Great job and remember it's all about balance :) Way to go :) keep it up!
  • Girlypeekaboo
    Options
    Wow I'm speechless!! All that in a months work! Ur just plain out awesome! :) I love that u put MISTREATED, so stealin that from u :)
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! And all of it in one month AMAZING!!!!
  • Losershawn
    Losershawn Posts: 152
    Options
    You my friend are simply INSPIRATIONAL! Thanks for all your encouragement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!