Any Bowflex owners in the house?

Options
My account has remained dormant for the past month because of so many events. Unfortunately, I haven't updated my journal in a span of time but I haven't done too much damage. Regardless, it's nice to be back and hope everyone is doing successful in their journey to a healthier life.

That being said, tomorrow I am expecting my investment (left me broke) of a Bowflex Xtreme 2. Are there any owners who can tell me what to expect? Anyone currently using one? I also plan to join their online membership to get counsel on this as well.

Responses are appreciated. :drinker:

Replies

• My account has remained dormant for the past month because of so many events. Unfortunately, I haven't updated my journal in a span of time but I haven't done too much damage. Regardless, it's nice to be back and hope everyone is doing successful in their journey to a healthier life.

That being said, tomorrow I am expecting my investment (left me broke) of a Bowflex Xtreme 2. Are there any owners who can tell me what to expect? Anyone currently using one? I also plan to join their online membership to get counsel on this as well.

Responses are appreciated. :drinker:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Im starting my workout on one tomorrow as a matter of fact. I have a book on it but basically am familiar with the exercises(muscle groups etc)but not with how the bowflex will compare to the "machines" I've used at a gym in the past. I will be posting on my progress as well as how I feel it works for me though. I will look forward to seeing what your opinion is as well:) denise in Sams Valley Oregon