Officially Overweight!!!

Options
Terriwin
Terriwin Posts: 46 Member
Yes, I made it. I fought and fought this week and lost over 4 lbs, which dropped me out of the obese category. I am so excited! The best thing about it is that I stayed strong while stuck on the plateaus. In the past, I would have just felt defeated, but reading the posts from many of you here on MFP kept me motivated to fight through it. So, thanks for the that. The support on here is so valuable - which is why I check the posts everyday.

While jogging this week, I glimpsed my shadow and recognized a leaner me - someone I have been missing for years. I look forward to getting back to where I belong.

Well, on to the next milestone - a healthy weight! :)

Replies

• imagin002
    imagin002 Posts: 32
    Options
    It is so worth it, isn't it?!?! Congrats on your accomplishment!!
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    This is so exciting. :-) Congratulations!
  • marianeo
    marianeo Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!!! Well done on achieving it!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. Isn't it crazy we get so excited about being called "overweight!" I am halfway into overweight now and lovin' it!! lol Congrats :D
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    That's wonderful news....congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am right there with you. I "unofficially" weighed in this morning and was so excited to be overwieght instead of obese! I haven't seen the 160's in six years. Enjoy that success. I know I am!
  • want_to_be_skinny
    Options
    Awsome!!! Job well done!! Reading about others victories makes me realize I can reach mine too!! Thanks for sharing

145716.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • adholcomb
    adholcomb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! Well Done!!!! Excellent victory!!!
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome! i can't wait to be "overweight"!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!