Haven't fit in it in 12 years!

Options
bltmgray
bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
I have to share this with all of you who have had wonderful successes. I'm so excited, I have a little black dress that's been hanging in my closet for, I'm guessing, at least 12 years. I wore it maybe once or twice when I was in my mid twenties, which by the way, was the last time I was this thin. :frown: I tried it on yesterday out of curiosity, and it fit me! Better than when I wore it the last time!!!! :bigsmile: I can't believe it! I still have some weight to lose but I just can't believe how good it looked on me! I told my husband that he has to take me out for dinner and dancing, now! LOL! :heart:

Replies

• bayoucitygirl
    bayoucitygirl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!
  • anchorsaweigh7
    anchorsaweigh7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!!!! Its insane that we as women hold on to clothes that dont fit us for soooo long in that hope- that one day we will...lol!!! Good job lady =)
  • jennfur
    jennfur Posts: 11
    Options
    That is so awesome! I have one of those dresses - a red one, though. I last wore it when I was 18 and I'm 24 and have had issues with weight due to type 1 diabetes. I can't wait to slip it on one day! Thanks for the motivation! :)
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Great way to start a Sunday!!!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Congratulations! Thats great! So happy for you!
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have some clothes from the 80's in my attic closet that may be back in style when they fit..lol
    Congratulations!
  • sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Good for you.
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It feels good to know that all my hard work is really paying off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!