I'm new and could use all the support I can get!

Options
I'm new to myfitnesspal. I have done weight watchers in the past, and it has worked, but I couldn't afford it anymore. I was thrilled to find this site, because it is basically the same thing! I welcome any support and words of encouragement, and I will do the same for you!

Happy losing!

Replies

• focusedfrances
    focusedfrances Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome! What are your goals?
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck..I joined in January and have lost 20lbs...feel free to add me as a friend:)
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me as a friend if you'd like :)
  • liagarden
    liagarden Posts: 54
    Options
    Welcome! I'm better at supporting others than myself. What's a Jewish mother to do??!! ;D
  • SouthernAngel
    Options
    Welcome! I joined just over a week ago, so I am new as well. Good luck in your weight loss journey, feel free to add me as a friend if you'de like.

6553510.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • porkchop219
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add me as a friend. I had a hard time at first but since joining mfp 6 weeks ago, i have lost 6 pounds.
  • Lauriee2014
    Lauriee2014 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've made a great decision. This program is terrific in helping you see what you eat and how much you exercise..and to see "patterns" you may have that need changing. I had lost over 30 lbs. when I joined, but was sorta working "blind". Now I feel more in charge and "in the know".

There are lots of good posts to read for information and encouragement. And you can..by the # of folks here.. you are not alone!

:):flowerforyou:
  • Butterflykrause
    Options
    HI there I am new as well just joined a week ago. I wish you the best. You can do anything with support. Feel free to add me, we all need envouragment on this journey.
  • patattheshire
    patattheshire Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    you won't regret this it is a great tool and so many nice people hope to hear about your sucess add me as a friend and my wife to if you like we use this tool on the android as well good luck
    pat
  • nelliemosa
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you've made a really great choice! The people here are really supportive and will give you that bit of encouragement when you're beginning to flag. Feel free to add me, and good luck!
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place! This site has been an amazing amount of support for me even though it has been only a couple weeks that I have been here. :smile: Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • LUVTHECARDS1
    LUVTHECARDS1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm new, too!!! It really does help to have motivating people to encourage you along the way! I friended you!!!

Anybody can feel free to add me as a friend, too.
  • ekburnet
    ekburnet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Looks like we are starting at the same time. I'm looking for friends to start this great adventure with me. Are you interested? ~Elaine
  • suzyr78
    suzyr78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ditto, also joined yesterday and am a past Weight Watcher.. Would love to have some friends for support!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • Maureen_R
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck. I joined in March and have already lost 22 pounds. It is very helpful. As me as a friend if you would like the more support the better
  • Kaldrmjolka
    Options
    Welcome! Everyone here has been so kind and supportive. You're welcome to add me as a friend. Whatever you're goals may be we'll be here as encouragement. :)
  • clash98
    clash98 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome....you can friend me if you want. Good luck :smile:
  • Kolene_Kaffeen
    Kolene_Kaffeen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello :flowerforyou: I'm pretty new here 2. And I'm lovin this site! Good luck on ur goals...
  • Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Another former weight watcher here. Only lost a couple of pounds here so far despite being here for months but that's down to me not the site. Feel free to add me as a friend.