Back and trying to start again....

Options
Hi all, i'm back and this is me trying to start again. The sad part is that I actually gained 5 pounds in the time of my absence from here :grumble: My fault. My problem is that I tend to start eating bad because i'm in such a hurry working more than full time and going to school full time. I really need to get back on track, 55 pounds to lose, 25 for a short term goal. Wish me luck!

Replies

• greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Hi all, i'm back and this is me trying to start again. The sad part is that I actually gained 5 pounds in the time of my absence from here :grumble: My fault. My problem is that I tend to start eating bad because i'm in such a hurry working more than full time and going to school full time. I really need to get back on track, 55 pounds to lose, 25 for a short term goal. Wish me luck!
  • kdanderson05
    Options
    Welcome back and know that you can achieve your goals. you just have to take it one day at a time and know that you will succeed. If you ever need anything please feel free to PM me.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, you can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    No there is no trying just you ARE going to do it this time! No more excuses. Start cutting stuff out. If you're in a rush and have to eat fast food then eat better choices there. Get rid of the sauce and cheese.

You are going to do it this time : ):drinker:
  • majic
    majic Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You made the first step. You're here! I wish you all the luck!
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Greeneyed, I am with you! Today is my day to get back on track too. I have had a couple of weeks off. I haven't been logging, and have been munching on everything. The first week of doing that i actually lost three pounds, but now I am up 5-ugghhh. So here is to logging everything that i put in my mouth, exercising 4 times a week, and knowing that eating junk does not fix boredom or make me feel better. Here's to us being back on track:drinker:
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Thank you everybody and thank you for the support! This time I will reach my goals :smile: