New looking for help/Support/friends/motivation

Options
Hello new here trying to figure this website out my daughter and daughter in law use it and love it.

Replies

• Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    This website is great! There are so many different people here for different reasons and from all over. We all try to help eachother, support eachother, and celebrate eachother's goals!! Good luck and feel free to add me if you want!!
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I just joined this week and calorie counting has really opened my eyes to all the food I used to eat. I have a few friends and looking for more. Sending friend request now.
  • kplace0890
    kplace0890 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) Welcome to the site!!! Feel free to add me. Everyone here is very friendly and supportive of each other.
  • jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I think you will enjoy using this site. It really makes you more aware of how many calories are in the foods that you eat. Please feel free to add me as a friend.:flowerforyou:
  • SDinger
    SDinger Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your journey! It is a WONDERFUL site and it has helped me get rid of some, and soon ALL, of my pregnancy weight. Support is the key. Don't try to do it alone. :) Add me if you need support!!!!

~Sarah
  • Kolene_Kaffeen
    Kolene_Kaffeen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm pretty new here 2. Feel free 2 add me as a friend. Wut I love bout this site is the motivation and support. Good luck on reachin ur goals :flowerforyou:
  • george1957
    george1957 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome, it's a great site, and every one helps every one else.
  • ekburnet
    ekburnet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Keep me posted on how you do. The site does look impressive.