New and want friends!

Options
Hi guys. My name is Kristin and I'm 21 years old from Georgia! I currently weigh 150, having lost 26 pounds since this past August. Honestly, I am proud - but I feel like I'm starting to plateau. I would really love to add friends on here so that we can be of support to each other. Please send me a friend request if you are interested.

Replies

• OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristin!! I'm just back to the boards after a long break and would love more friends too. Sending you a request. :happy:
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristin, I'm new too and definitely looking to add some friends for support. I will def send you a friend request and anyone else on here, feel free to request me !!!
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Hey girl ! I'm currently 150 too ..aiming to lose another 15 - 20 lbs .. let's do this !!
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kristen! Love to give and receive support. Sent you a request. Good luck on your journey!
    Melissa
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I am sending you a request :)
  • kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Options
    Oh my gosh...thanks guys! I am so excited!
  • kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Options
    Hey girl ! I'm currently 150 too ..aiming to lose another 15 - 20 lbs .. let's do this !!

I'm ready!
  • Traci3B1
    Traci3B1 Posts: 4
    Options
    I joined this board a while ago but haven't really used it. I am back now though and committed to doing this right this time, I will send you a request. Anyone that wants to add me go ahead! I need all the help i can get :flowerforyou: