New

Options
this is my second time trying this. the first time I only did it for a couple of days. I am hoping to continue doing it this time. Its already getting easier day by day. :smile: It helps that i'm already seeing results. Just need encouragement to continue. Hope to meet some people that can push me to do this. :happy:

Replies

• abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi Mandi! This is my second or third time back too and I'm determined to do it this time. There is great support here and I love the food and exercise tracker. Sending you a friend request. :happy:
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
    Most of us have tried losing weight several times before. You're not alone.
    Stay focused and log all your food. The accountability makes it work for me so far.
  • Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    It's about my 4th time attempting this, my motivation disappeared a while ago and has only recently come back. Sending a friend request =)
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    This is my first time doing this but really stay because of the people and support.
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Like as already been said,you are not alone in having multiple tries at this.One of my friends reminded everyone today that persistance is succeeding on the twentieth try,so no worries there.
    That leads me to a good little tip,get a good friend base,they can be invaluable in offering support,we all need it and it can spur you on with regards to exercise or provide inspiration in planning your daily food in take.I love looking at other peoples diaries to see what they are eating.Of course it also helps to remind you daily that you are not in this alone and you can take great encouragement from this.
    Good luck in achieving all your targets and best wishes going forward....:smile: