Valentine's Day Fitness Challenge Check-In January 21

Options
Another Monday, another week! Let's all keep up the GREAT WORK with our exercise challenge. Everyone is doing a fantastic job and will be fit machines here by the 14th! Way to go!

3 more 'stickers' for me yesterday. I rode my bike for 36 min at a vigorous pace, did segment 1 of both Abs of Steel & Buns of Steel, & I drank my 8 waters. Woo hoo! 12 more stickers to earn before I go shopping! :happy:

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
Have a FABULOUS week!
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Another Monday, another week! Let's all keep up the GREAT WORK with our exercise challenge. Everyone is doing a fantastic job and will be fit machines here by the 14th! Way to go!

3 more 'stickers' for me yesterday. I rode my bike for 36 min at a vigorous pace, did segment 1 of both Abs of Steel & Buns of Steel, & I drank my 8 waters. Woo hoo! 12 more stickers to earn before I go shopping! :happy:

Have a FABULOUS week!
    Niccole
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    I did Turbo Jam-45 minutes & 60 minutes of Pilates...Happy Monday all!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    I usually don't work out on the weekends, but I did this weekend! We walked roughly 7 miles as we walked from the train station to the Dallas Aquarium and walked in there for about 3 hours, then walked back to the train station(.7 miles I think) and it was in the thirties! BRRR! Then yesterday I changed the thermostat on my husbands car. :happy:
    Today I am doing 45 minutes of cardio but then I can't decide whether to do upper body or abs. I hate working my abs, but I need to. Upper body is more fun and I notice a bigger difference there. Either way one will get done! :laugh:
  • NoMoreAt3
    Options
    I see these challenges all the time, and have been curious about them. What are they all about?
    TY
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I see these challenges all the time, and have been curious about them. What are they all about?
    TY

Hi there! If you peek back at yesterday's post I did a new explanation and invitation for anyone who wants to join us! Check it out! Hope you decide to commit to exercising with us!

Niccole
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Monday is:

20 minutes weight training.

and hopefully I'll make it back to a bellydance class this eve.

Happy Monday!:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did 3.5 miles on incline and went to my brother's wedding. It's a good thing I walked - I went over by 1000 calories yesterday, even with the exercise. I had three pieces of chocolate cake :blushing: - but plenty of fruits and veggies as well.
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Slipped backwards into a chest of drawers yesterday too busy rushing about really hurt my back so I have given today a miss and went to the supermarket instead and filled my cupboards with loads of healthy food. trolley was full and I think that was a workout in itself as it had a wobbly wheel it made my knee hurt trying to push it.

I did walk the dogs for 45mins though when I dropped my son at school.

Back to normal tomorrow I will try the elliptical though if my back gets painful I will have to stop and just go for a long walk it is too important that my back is ok as lifting the little ones is strenuous and I have suffered for long enough with my lower back which is why I do core fitness training its the only thing that works. (on a waiting list with the hosp to get seen but it takes ages)

heres to tomorrow :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I'm gonna do 30 minutes of something.

Just got my lil one home from the pediatrician; ear infection number 9 since he started daycare in August. Poor guy. Stomach bug too (you wanna control your diet? come change these diapers!) He's so pitiful when he doesn't feel good! :brokenheart: Needless to say, I'm emotionally exhausted. Guess my attempt at going to bed earlier is gonna work tonight! :tongue: