DANCE CENTRAL XBOX 360 -AMAZING

Options
WITH JUST 25 MINUTES OF DANCING WITH THE GAME DANCE CENTRAL WITH THE XBOX 360 KINECTS YOU BURN 220 CALORIES... THERE IS AN OPTION OF CALORIE COUNTING WHILE YOU PLAY!!!

Replies

• alana926
    alana926 Posts: 33
    Options
    great info thanks, i do just dance@ w/ the wii
  • BananaBee3
    BananaBee3 Posts: 224
    Options
    I LOVE Dance Central! My friend who had the system moved away though :cry: I'm trying to convince the boyfriend to buy it at some point lol...how are the dancing games for the Wii?
  • JackieJ13
    JackieJ13 Posts: 93
    Options
    :happy: Oh I want that game! I have the Zumba kinect but I'd love to try Dance Central...
  • solomonsmom
    solomonsmom Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    its really worth it not only is it a great calorie burner but its fun and a challenge you have to get at least 4 stars on the songs to get to play the challenged songs... I love it and try to play it everyday 25-55 min ...as far as the wii just dance i like that but i find it hard to hold the controller with my fibromyalgia... and there isnt as many songs to choose from and not as challenging...i am sweating good after dance central but not so much with the just dance and i dont think just dance tells you how many calories you have burned ....
  • solomonsmom
    solomonsmom Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i just got back on mfp and just started my lifestyle change a week ago i joined the towns biggest loser contest so im really in it to win it and get rid of this weight once and for all i will let you know how the dance central helped with my weight loss nxt week when i weigh in!! wish me luck!!