Need a few friends

Options
Hi, my name's Karisa. I have been obese all of my life and just started this a few days ago... if anyone would like to help keep me motivated and be my friend, that would be great. I need some people that have 100+ lbs to lose like me. I have 110 lbs to go and have lost 15 lbs over the past couple of months. Much of that was due to drinking and not eating, so the rest has to be done right. I think the more people I tell about my secret weight loss adventure, the more motivated I will be, thanks in advance!

Replies

• paulah4
    paulah4 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi!

I don't have 100+ to lose but when I started out last May my goal was about 70. If that's any motivation for you feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 80lbs to lose just to not be considered overweight so in all likelihood I'm looking around the 100lb mark to lose too. I'll send a friend request =) I've just restarted this after coming off medication that was stopping me losing weight.
  • fbachman
    fbachman Posts: 1
    Options
    I may not have 100+ to loose but I will be more then happy to help you. I need help keeping motivated... So please add me if you need too. I would be more than grateful to help. Because we can not do this on our own...
  • regi1
    regi1 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I wish you the best of luck. I too have around 100 or so more to loose