I walked past the pizza!

Options
They were offering pizza at my work and I thought, do I want to be wearing that on my body tomorrow? I decided, no, it wasn't worth it and came home and had a healthy lunch. I am proud of myself and just had to share it! It's rare that I've walked past free hot food after working hard at work, but I did it!

Replies

• lijparsons
    lijparsons Posts: 258
    Options
    Good for you! That's willpower for sure. I did the same yesterday when someone was walking around doling out chocolate easter eggs at work. I said "No thank you", and boy, did she push. She finally gave up with a huff, and walked off. I think I offended her. Oh well, at least I didn't say, "Actually, you'd do well to say no thanks too."
  • estepteau
    estepteau Posts: 146
    Options
    Great Job!!! Today at Giant Eagle they were giving away hot dogs and normally I would grab one.....NOT TODAY!!!! I want to be in that swim suit in couple of months!! lol
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Options
    I agree. It helps so much to keep the goal in mind. I also really try to remember what it feels like to feel full and overloaded with fat/sugar, and how gross I feel afterwards. That helps me to say no! Day by day, step by step I am determined to make this happen!
  • Balishdear
    Options
    I got offered free pizza and free wendy's while at work yesterday. So hard, but I knew it would stunt my weight loss! I didn't take any of the offers!
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Options
    When someone offers me fattening/unhealthy food now, I look at it like them saying "Hey, wanna gain a few pounds and feel like crap for the next few days?" or "How would you like to go back to feeling those love handles again?" instead of them just asking me to eat some pizza or donuts or ice cream. It's a lot more than just food, it's whether you want to take on what it will do to you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!