Turbo Fire calories burned?

Options
First let me start with saying that I am at day 55 of my 90 day "Turbo Jam" challenge. I have been faithfully logging on to MFP and love the support that I receive from my friends. I am over half way to my goal weight and starting to see major changes in my body.

I was recently invited to workout with a friend. She has been using "Turbo Fire". I love the extreme workouts and enjoy the change of pace. I'm sure that I will eventually purchase it for myself. When I log in my workout I use the "Turbo Jam" calories burned, because that is the only option that I have. I'm curious as to how far off I am. I try to eat my calories burned, because for me I seem to lose more weight that way. I have heard others say they don't lose weight with "Turbo Fire".

Anyways question time. If anyone could let me know what they usually burn for "Turbo Fire" I would greatly appreciate it. I have recently ordered an HRM and hope that will help me truly determine what I am burning.

As always, best of luck to all and thanks for any input.

Replies

• melcovi05
    melcovi05 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The most recent calories burned calc that I have is from my body bugg, which is supposed to be about 95% accurrate, for Turbo 45 I usually burned 2111 (I'm 5'9/175) so not sure what this would equate for you.
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hi! First let me say that is SOOO awesome that you are almost through with your first beachbody program! Congratulations to you!:bigsmile:

Second of all, YES, a heart rate monitor WILL help out tremendously. I have found that there are times when I would over guess and times when I would under guess my calorie burn, but with a HRM it is usually dead on! So that is the best thing that I could recommend to you! I have a New Balance heart rate monitor that tracks your calories, of course your heart rate, your steps and A TON MORE! So yes, I love it and wish I would have invested in it sooner! :tongue:
  • melcovi05
    melcovi05 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry..I told you the wrong calories burned amount...I told you what I burned in an entire day, sorry! For Turbo Fire 55--I just finished and I burned 546. The body bugg calculated that I burn on average 10.1 calories/minute for this workout. Hope that helps!