I'm out of commission for a couple days

Options
I pinched a nerve in my low back friday night and now stuck in bed basically. Anybody know of any light workout's I could maybe try? I missed tues- thurs due to being sick, and now I am stuck in bed for a few days.

4 months ago before I started P90X and Insanity I would have LOVED a day of doing nothing but laying here. Now it's driving me up the wall.

Replies

• cheekymo48
    Options
    Get well soon!
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I think the only thing you really can do is rest, and just be extra careful about what you eat. You might just have to do slight damage control when you're all better.

Get well soon!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    feeling for you
    woke up today in so much pain can't move
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    I would rest and recover so you can get ready to hit it hard when you feel better!!!
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Rest up- I was out of commission this whole last week due to medical crud- and I still lost 2 pounds. With a pinched nerve I'm sure you can't move much and probably best if you just rest- even though I know how stir crazy I was! Yesterday I worked out like crazy because I finally felt well enough to- but if you must do something swimming is good!
  • brents_princess
    brents_princess Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I feel for you...I hurt my back at work been out of work for almost 2 months now...got 4 buldging discs in my lower back and a pinched nerve on the right side. Found the only thing I have been able to do at all is low impact water aerobics.