Options
CriticalX
CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
so who enjoys single life?

Replies

• gazbo1986
    gazbo1986 Posts: 52
    Options
    i enjoy the freedom of single life, though overall i prefer having someone around 24/7 who i can bone at a moments notice.
  • life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    love it !!!
  • Clovergirl17
    Options
    LOL Nah, I would be lying if I said I enjoyed being single. I'd much prefer to have a boyfriend :P
  • missymarea
    missymarea Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i enjoy the freedom of single life, though overall i prefer having someone around 24/7 who i can bone at a moments notice.

LOL!!! :laugh:
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options

haha brutally honest xD
  • KandiLicious
    KandiLicious Posts: 210 Member
    Options

I agree with the above statement!!!!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options

lol I would hope many people agree with this
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    lmao so right
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I never thought I would but I'm forcing myself to stay single for awhile and it's quite good. Much simpler.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    see just find a girl that feels the same way. you will be all set. :laugh: just do not get married! jk. The hubs and I set out to disprove the whole marriage=no love life. .
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

You're excellent.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options

I really wouldn't want them around 24/7, but I like the "moment's notice" sentiment.

I have been single for a really long time...but it's gettin kind of old.:blushing:
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I like coming and going as I please, the freedom to walk around naked if i so choose( not gonna tell if I do or not....) and the fact I answer to no one but myself!

having said that I am engaged so I guess adios freedom!.. lol..,,, though I'm sure the walking around naked part would not be a problem ;)

lol.... just kidding. I am happy to be engaged but I suppose there will be those single girl momets I will miss :)
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options

Pretty much my thought exactly!!! That being said being single and having a few reliable friends with benefits really is the way to go ;)
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hilarious! And I couldn't agree more... Exercise = increased energy. Need to burn it off somehow... ;)
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I havent been single in 11 years!!!! I :heart: being taken :smile:
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    I hate the single life! :(
  • Doucheasaur
    Options
    I love it!
  • Cori615
    Cori615 Posts: 100
    Options
    I don't like it. Would be nice having someone to talk to all the time. But that being said I don't feel like I depend on anyone to be happy. So for now I'm okay but I'm keeping my eyes open ;)
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Loving the single life!