27lbs gone 15 more to go w/pics

Options
JenBrown0210
JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
So I love seeing before and after pictures. One of my friends asked me to share a picture because she hasn't see me in a while and she knew how much weight I had lost so far. This is kind of lengthy so skip to the bottom if you do not want to read everything.

. So I have the picture on the right which is from 11-11-10 (my wedding date) I was 192.I was so proud of myself because I had lost 7 pounds. I originally started out at 199 but stopped eating fast food and dropped some weight! In December I really focused on changing my lifestyle and being healthier overall. I am so glad I am. There are so many things I can do now that I couldn't do before. My current motivation is getting to do a 5k this summer. I got 5 weeks into the c25k program and when I was doing my 5 minute jog I just didn't stop and jogged the whole 30 minutes. The picture on the left is me currently at 171. Tomorrow is my weigh in day and I am hoping to be at 170 or below! I am wearing the same outfit. Sorry my current picture is my bathroom had no one to take the picture for me today so I had to use my mirrors!

beforeandafter.jpg

left current at 171 right is 192 11-11-10

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!