Hello

Options
I learned about this site from a friend this weekend. For a while now I've needed to get back into exercising and eating well. I've had a few years of not working out and it is starting to become physically apparent. I hope this site will become a place for motivation and support along my journey of getting back to "me"! I stared a blog because I love to write. The link is below.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/smc_125

Here's to a new week and hopefully new healthy habits!

Replies

• new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
    I showed my wife that cartoon and she was cracking up.

Best of luck on your journey
  • abigailphoto
    Options
    HI! Living in Korea and I found this through an Ipod app. My friend and I are doing a healthy plan together...we are putting in $50 each at the beginning. then starting four weeks later we are doing weekly weigh ins. who ever who has lost less that week will throw down $10. at the end of three months we are going out for a girls day out...spa, shopping who knows we have put in a couple different idea. We have decided that now is the time to get healthy...I quit smoking just over 3 months ago!!! going strong!!! trying different work out to see what's the most fun...Hot yoga, NY Ballet workout, roller blading, and biking!!!! Having fun and being healthy...Plus working on a healthier diet.
  • smc_125
    smc_125 Posts: 26
    Options
    Great job on quitting smoking abigallphoto! Have you tried turbo kickboxing or zumba yet? They are a lot of fun and you get a really great workout!
  • beachchic72
    Options
    Welcome :)