beachchic72
beachchic72 Posts: 7
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi ya'll. I decided to join this site and am looking forward to meeting new people who are experiencing some of the same challenges with weight and diet like me. One of my relatives has been using this site for a while and has already lost 20+ pounds so far. I love that it has a food journal where I can keep track of my caloric intake as well as my physical activities. My husband and I recently joined a local gym and I am hoping to make some real progress. I have been a yo-yo dieter for years and now at 39 years old, have realized that I am more than ready to start a positive change and learn to eat healthy as a lifestyle and keep my body happy with some physical exercise. My goal is to lose 77 pounds and I know that it will take a while and that I may encounter some struggles but I am committed to myself so I'm in it for the long haul. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• welcome. i joined today and is determined
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Welcome!!!
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Hi and welcome, GL on achieving your goal!
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Hello!! Good for you for joining, its a wonderful site as you will soon find out. I will be turning 38 yrs old in June and feel like I am in better shape now then when I was in my 20's. Its a roller coaster ride but we'll both get to our weight loss goals!! Love ur profile pic, makes me excited for summer!!
  • Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! Hope everyone has a fantastic day :flowerforyou:
  • Hello!! Good for you for joining, its a wonderful site as you will soon find out. I will be turning 38 yrs old in June and feel like I am in better shape now then when I was in my 20's. Its a roller coaster ride but we'll both get to our weight loss goals!! Love ur profile pic, makes me excited for summer!!

Thanks for the profile pic comment :)
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Welcome and best of luck with your plan!
    from one newbie to another.
    :smile:
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Welcome!! You will love this site. I've discovered that I am on here more than I am on FB. Great group of motivators on here. I sent you a friend request to help encourage you along the way. BTW, I love your pic too. We live close to Lake Michigan and I am so ready for Summer!
This discussion has been closed.