the time I reached my first weight goal....

Options
shreddingit
shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
Sometimes we have those days that we need motivation...I always go back to my blog to my first post and read and remind myself that I have came a long way...I just wanted to share the time I felt on top of the world!!...when I reached my first weight goal that I always wanted to be as an adult, even in HS.....

Friday, December 31, 2010

A new me for the new year!

I cant stop smiling today! I have been able to reach my Weight goal and be under it!. Last weigh in was Dec 15 I was 131.8, and today Dec 31 I am 127.6. When I first started my journey back in September I was wishing to be 130, and now Im less! wow I am very proud of myself. I worked out hard but I also ate better than ever and it was good!. My "diets" have always failed, mainly because I would stick to certain foods, wait too long to eat, and deprive myself too much. My hubby helped me through all this, hes a great cook! Now I got it in the bag so maintaining my weight wont be too difficult. I will make another weight goal, I'm aiming for 120, no time limit, not sure how my body will do, I have never been at my current weight.

This New year will start off great! I will have cake!!:)...2009 I started off pregnant(boo) lol.... 2010 I was left with a tiny baby to nurse and raise, but now 2011 will be about ME!!! I deserve it, Ive done a great job as a dedicated breastfeeding mother, its a tough job! especially on my body and mind!

well thats all I have to share!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

theres nothing better than being motivated by yourself!!...:wink::flowerforyou:

Replies

• LORR79
    LORR79 Posts: 55
    Options
    You motivate me!

I saw your pic on here a couple of weeks ago and checked your blog and went out and got the 30 Day Shred. You look absolutely amazing,my fiance thinks so too and I thought I want what she's got :happy:

You should be very proud of your achievements,you look absolutely amazing and are a real inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    thank very much...:heart:
  • funky_stripes
    funky_stripes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    i want your abs
  • mommynmotion
    mommynmotion Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    So awesome!!!
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You inspire me all the time chicka! You work hard and do it the right way and you have a smokin bod to prove it! I love your confidence and all the motivation you give to us all! I'm glad you're succeeding at your goals and that you're here to share it all with us! :)
  • dawniee
    dawniee Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    what I love about you is your REAL! You aren't hiding anything.......it's a great inspiration to know that all you have to do is never give up!! The fact the you are a weight you've never been is such exciting because so many women are feeling like they will never be a certain size EVER...but your story says' YES YOU CAN!! Thanks for sharing your life experience!
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thank-you for sharing this. Its amazing to see that a mommy can have a body as amazing as yours! You are an inspiration.

Smiles :)
    Ang
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!