NSV...funny one!!

Options
poesch77
poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
Okay....I have noticed in the last couple of days a "funny" NSV..... my shirts seem longer!!! Yea! My tummy must be shrinking!!! Now if the scale would just move a lil faster......:laugh:

Replies

• RenaeMG
    RenaeMG Posts: 19
    Options
    i've noticed the same thing but with my pants. all the ones i usually wear now need to be hemmed. :)
  • brndygrl98
    brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the good work!!
  • theresaaugello
    Options
    lol...it's a funny one, but it's such an amazing feeling! My favorite funny NSV was when someone stated that they could stand with their feet at shoulder width and their thighs wouldn't touch.

A personal one for me it that my cell phone doesn't stay in between my thighs anymore while I drive. Not enough there to hold it in place!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    My pants are too big.
  • lisapickering
    Options
    Isn't it an awesome feeling!! I've only lost 12 lbs (5lbs pre MFP) but I've lost 6 inches off of my waist, so I pretty much float in my pants. I finally broke down and bought some new ones even though I'm not done losing.

Good job!
  • slapshotgolf
    slapshotgolf Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My shirt sleeves are all longer..... :smile:
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! pretty soon you will have to get new ones! lol keep it up!
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    gotta love those inches though and you'd rather be trim and muscule than a low weight and all mushy right?! But great job keep up the great work
  • poesch77
    Options
    This is a GREAT excuse to go to Kohl's 2mrrw and hit up some sales!! TEHE! Feeling saucy!
  • LoisSmith
    LoisSmith Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that the legs of my pants are getting baggy but not the waist! I have lost 12# since the end of January. But haven't lost a pant size yet. Guess I will just have to keep trying! I would like to lose another 10-15 # just so I do have some leeway. :) This is such a great program to follow. I tell EVERYONE I see about this program. The local nurse practicioner tells her patients about this especially her diabetic patients since the program tells carbs, protein etc.
  • ImaLadyBiker
    Options
    I can cross my legs, AND my shoelaces are tied in the middle, not the edge of my shoe!!
  • poesch77
    Options
    I can cross my legs, AND my shoelaces are tied in the middle, not the edge of my shoe!!

lol!!!:bigsmile:
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    My feet are shrinking! I can fit into a pair of socks now that I've never been able to wear before and I've had them for about 6 years! :laugh: Also, now that my tummy is shrinking I have nothing to hold my shirts up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!