How about them protien shakes?!

Options
Anyone know a good/good tasting protein shake (brands and flavors) ! :smile:

Replies

• poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I like the EAS carbvantedge ones - vanilla flavored. It's 110 calories, 2g of carbs, and 17g of protein.
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Shakeology is a good source of protien and a good meal replacement. They come in Chocolate and Greenberry
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Nutrilite protein shakes 160 Calories for Vanilla 170 for chocolate and both 25g protein. Pre-made for convenience.
  • midonhau
    midonhau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've started making my own. I use the Designer Whey Protein Mix...add a banana, soy milk and some spinach...yummy!

You can add any fruits you like...I've also added apples, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries to mine
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I love the Syntrax Nectar Sweets Protein Shakes. They come in so many different flavors. Strawberry Mousse, Fuzzy Navel, Vanilla Beam, Lemonade and so many more. They have no sugar or Aspartame. Chocolate Truffle is my favorite. Vitaminlife.com is a great place to find them all or google them.
  • michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Intek Evolution Protein powder, it comes in a variety of flavors (I only use the cookies n cream) mix it with water, yogurt, milk, add fruit or have plain (doesnt change flavor of any yogurt either. I have a hard time consuming any flavored drink but this goes down really easy for me.

1 scoop 34g protein and 160 cals
  • amyelizbradley
    amyelizbradley Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I love Arbonne Essentials chocolate protein shake mix that I use with unsweetened chocolate almond milk. The protein powder is a pea based, vegan protein which is easier for the body to utilize and does not have the drawbacks of your typical soy protein that you see in a lot of mixes.
  • Anolte76
    Anolte76 Posts: 105
    Options
    I like the Jillian Michaels whey protein shakes. The chocolate is only 100 calories
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    i use the gnc 100% whey protein chocolate. has 130 calories, 5 carbs and 20 protein. i usually mix mine with silk almond milk. If i know im going to be short on calories i add peanut butter or a yoplait smoothie fruit package. also you can add extracts .
  • 7destiny
    7destiny Posts: 31
    Options
    I am drinking Neocell Collagen Sport.. the stats are awesome! 123 calories, 30 grams of protein and no sugar!! It also has vitamins, extra glutamine and pomegranate. The vanilla flavor is delicious, but I change it up with frozen berries and chocolate when I want. Its made with collagen and whey, helps repair muscle after exercise and also great for skin and hair.