My fitness pals...

Options
I don't know you we have never met, some of you i dont even know what you look like but yet you are always there.
You dont need to lend your support to each other but you do without judgement or criticism.
When somebody has a bad day instead of making them feel worse you get them over their hurdles to fight another day.
You listen when they need you even if its not concerning weight loss and offer kind words.
You understand the trials of the journey we are all on so everyone can finally be honest without fear of that judgement than others in your life dont quite understand.
You encourage us to push ourselves further to achieve our goals without this many would have given up a long time ago.
On days we feel we cant carry on even logging on helps to see how hard you are willing to work and gives motivation.
We were all new on this site at one point but were welcomed into this cyber family with open arms and encouragement.

Thankyou My Fitness Pals

Sorry feeling a bit gushy today xxxx

Replies

• fishyface
    fishyface Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How true! Exactly my experience.
  • RockyBoy2
    RockyBoy2 Posts: 21
    Options
    Same here! I love this site already started recommending to my friends :) Thank you myfitnesspals :)