Hello Everyone

Hi Everyone

My name is Jennifer and I am 29 years old. I am new to the site and I am looking forward to meeting my goal! I have three boys 4 1/2 years and younger at home so I am busy but I am ready to get my weight loss started!!!

I am sure that I will be looking for advice along the way.

New to meet you all:smile:
Jennifer

Replies

• Hi Everyone

My name is Jennifer and I am 29 years old. I am new to the site and I am looking forward to meeting my goal! I have three boys 4 1/2 years and younger at home so I am busy but I am ready to get my weight loss started!!!

I am sure that I will be looking for advice along the way.

New to meet you all:smile:
    Jennifer
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Welcome to MFP! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Good luck to you on your journey

I started a week ago and lost 5 lbs so far It works great.
  • Thank you both for my warm welcome. Congrats on your weight loss!!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Jennifer, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too.
  • Thanks for the great tip of logging foods before hand. It is definitely an eye opener. I am very excited to join this site. It looks amazing and easy to follow!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Thanks for the great tip of logging foods before hand. It is definitely an eye opener. I am very excited to join this site. It looks amazing and easy to follow!

It IS, it REALLY is! It's fun, easy, and totally addicting! And best of all, it's free, and IT WORKS!!!