NSV

Options
muddles100
muddles100 Posts: 22 Member
This may not sound like a biggie but I am so proud of myself today.

Sunday is our munchie day. My husband and I are so busy during the week that on a Sunday afternoon we sit down and catch up on the TV we missed in the week and have a selection of our favourite foods to keep us company. It’s our favourite time of the week because we get to spend time together without the phone ringing, or people demanding our attention.

Yesterday afternoon I’d had my salad for lunch and we’d done some work in the garden and then we sat down as we usually do. I hadn’t realised how hard it would be without any food on the table in front of me and I started to obsess, really bad, I couldn’t concentrate on what we were watching. So, I got a Weight Watchers Chocolate Mousse from the freezer and left it to defrost for 20 minutes (murder!!) and then I ate it really, really, really slowly!!! I ended the day under my calorie goal and feel really good today!

Horray!

Replies

• Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options
    Yay! congratulations :flowerforyou:
    though, i'd have been the one that ate the damn thing frozen :laugh:
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Very nice! It's so hard to break that habit. Well done :flowerforyou:
  • maurapie
    maurapie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOOO!!!! Congrats! Sometimes it is SO hard to fight urges like that. Way to go!!
  • shumatet1982
    Options
    Nice way! That's what I do also: I would get me a peace of chocolate, and leave it in my mouth for at least a minute - just melting. After max. 3 peaces I am satisfied...
  • muddles100
    muddles100 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks! It's so nice to finally have some support on this journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!