Venting..

Options
It's funny when one of your friends take something that your passionate about such as my fitness blog, and post it on facebook making you look idiodic and stupid. While other people who you know comment it making racist jokes about you. Thats alright, it just shows who you really are, and how insecure you are about yourself. Go ahead and suck down your grease and play on youtube all night while playing grab *kitten* with each other. I will be at my desk finishing my degree up and studying for Staff Sergent. I just wont associate myself with you anymore cause I'm not on your level, I'm above it.

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    "You know you're at the top when only heaven's right above you."
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    If you ask me, I don't think he is a real friend. A true friend would be supporting you in whatever you choose to do.
  • sauza
    sauza Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    you must have very young friends (to me twenty somethings are very young LOL) anyway, good news is most of them will grow up and be worthy of friendship in just a few years :)
  • Vegasboricua702
    Options
    Actually the guy who did it is in 40's
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    OMG, Thats horrible!!!! That friend needs to get his *kitten* deleted!!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Good for you for working you a*s off. Surround yourself with successful people who have the same goals and work ethic instead of losers and you will be succeed!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    With friends like that you don't need enemies! If you have suffered any of that on MFP I urge you to report it to Mike or any of the moderators
  • maurapie
    maurapie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately theres a lot of people like that in the world (and in the AF too) just keep your head up, and keep doing what your doing- you're better than them
  • JillSymes
    JillSymes Posts: 34
    Options
    Rise above it all. I too have friends who are trying to sabotage my weight loss plan and don't realise i'm having a tough time sticking to it when they are all shovelling down pizza n beers. But i have my goals and only i can achieve them. So sod em all. If they don't like the new me then they arn't very good friends. Good luck.
  • MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Being prior military myself, it's probably because he was too lazy to get up off his *kitten* and try and lose his own weight/be healthy. That's most likely just jealousy talking. Keep up with what you're doing and concentrate on you. Good luck with Staff!
  • Vegasboricua702
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm not letting it phase me. I would encourage everyone to subscribe to my blog. I just started it today. I've spent about 5 hours on it so far writing and getting my thoughts together. Read it and let me know what you think.
  • Vegasboricua702
    Options
    OMG, Thats horrible!!!! That friend needs to get his *kitten* deleted!!!

Trust me. He did.
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    You can't help it. people can't digest other succeeding . especially friends :) and they'd make a laugh and joke about it which gives them a vile sense of temporary superiority. All they want is to see you quit , to see you lose, to fail. I'm glad you've got your priorities straight. Proud of you !
  • Vegasboricua702
    Options
    You can't help it. people can't digest other succeeding . especially friends :) and they'd make a laugh and joke about it which gives them a vile sense of temporary superiority. All they want is to see you quit , to see you lose, to fail. I'm glad you've got your priorities straight. Proud of you !

Thanks I really appreciate it :)
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Definatly not a friend
  • Vegasboricua702
    Options
    I know.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    One of two things -- He thought he was funny or he's a ****.

So you have a friend with poor judgement or he's a ****.

Good luck on the test.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Sorry this happened to you, its not fun when you are making yourself the best you can be and since some lazy *kitten* cant begin to have the motivation you do, they make fun of you. No different than the bullies in middle school - its their own insecurity.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    That really sucks.
  • Sevhera
    Sevhera Posts: 22
    Options
    Ur friend is a douche! He is probably insecure and jealous that u r so committed and thought he is funny. Now he knows :)