My 30 day shred done - :o(

Options
Zuznana
Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
Right, so I finished 30 day shred. I'm a bit disappointed by the loss of inches.....that is not so great. And not really a great weight loss, I've been going up and down last months and stayed around the dame weight.

Abdomen - loss of 4,5 cm = 1.77 inches
Waist - nothing
wrist - nothing
hips - loss of 3.5 cm = 1.37 inches
chest - loss of 3 cm = 1.18 inches
calf - loss of 1 cm = 0.39 inch
leg - loss of 1 cm = 0.39 inch
arm - loss of 1.5 cm = 0.59 inch
fore arm - nothing

As for the cm....there probably is a difference of 1 or 2 millimetres, but I only have old measurement tape, so did my best and use the same one both times,.

Picture time - the second picture is after I had shower. The front one straight after with the others is blurry...I should have checked, lol. (that';s why I have different clothes)

IMAG0756-1-1.jpg

IMAG0752-1-1.jpg

IMAG0760.jpg

IMAG0757.jpg

IMAG0754.jpg

IMAG0753.jpg

Day 25 of the shred was the best picture I have
IMAG0728.jpg

IMAG0729.jpg

Replies

• Zuznana
    Options
    I've done edit couple of times and nothing....bear with me guys and girls, I will sort the pictures in a second
  • denisec26
    denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    im worried i wont see much result too, today will be day 2 L3, but i measured on day 10 of L2 and there was no difference. i think its because we dont have that much to loose so everything is harder..i was hoping for more drastic results from the shred as well but ill see what happens in 9 days. but the postive thing is, is that i do see a difference in your pics..especially your stomach so thats good, u look alot more toned! yay! at least there was SOME result. u look great! congrats.
  • crystal10584
    Options
    I can see a difference. you tummy is flatter (even though you said you didn't lose anything). great job!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I was gonna say your belly looks loads flatter. Well done on completing.
  • Zuznana
    Options
    Thank you guys. Unfortunately my skin is still saggy, but it's getting a bit better. I'm a bit annoyed as I had a six pack 5 days ago and now it's gone....:sad:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!