NSF. It's like NSV...(but not) X-D

Options
Share your failure. Please stick with non-depressing non-scale-fails. For your failure may help someone else get through the day with a smile. :-)

Yesterday as I was undressing to get into the shower I realized that my TotalGym pull-ups are giving me pectoral muscles that are noticeable. Sadly, more noticeable than my breasts which just hang off of them. X-/

Me - "Honey!"
Him - "What?"
Me - "I ruined your breasts. I'm sorry!"
Him - "That's alright. Someday maybe I'll get you new ones."
Me - "But they look awful, and I know that marrying a D was at least a small driving factor. I feel terrible. Do they make Hallmark cards for that?"

Replies

• merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    A guy in the bar Friday night asked me if I had had dental surgery recently b/c my cheeks were so puffy...I mean, I have chipmunk cheeks and know it, but still!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    A guy in the bar Friday night asked me if I had had dental surgery recently b/c my cheeks were so puffy...I mean, I have chipmunk cheeks and know it, but still!

Corgi! <3 And.. I have chipmunk cheeks too. I feel your pain. But luckily, when I lose weight, the first place that sheds weight is my face.. I have two corgis. :)
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    2 corgis?!?!?!!? double the fun!!!! We only have the 1 (so far!), we had his 12th birthday party last Sunday!
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options
    yesterday I was watching bids I had made on a soon to end ebay auction for a used car....my husband says thats a good price but you are a bit too old for a coupe unless you are buying it for one of our kids...
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Darling Child: "Mommy, you are melting"
    Me: "Ok, why do you say that?"
    Darling Child: "Because your tummy, looks like it's melting. See (points to sagging skin and stretch marks) like my ice cream cone."
    Me: "Well, that's just how it is sometimes!"
    Darling Child:" Mommy, I don't want to look like ice cream."

I guess, I would rather be a melting ice cream cone, than an oversized muffin! The kids also think it's HILARIOUS that my belly skin is all wrinkly and (to me) gross. But I tell them it's their fault and they laugh even harder.

Not so much a failure, just a tad disturbing to look like a prune in your 30's. :blushing:
  • farmerswife87
    Options
    My boobs!! I was a 34A before I had kids, then I got these wicked 36Cs, but since losing just 10 pounds, my poor boobies are practically gone!! And super saggy from the abuse they've taken over the last 4 years .(2 pregnancies, aka 2 weight gains, 2 weight losses)

:(

I have full intentions on getting a boob job before I turn 30!
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options
    My boobs!! I was a 34A before I had kids, then I got these wicked 36Cs, but since losing just 10 pounds, my poor boobies are practically gone!! And super saggy from the abuse they've taken over the last 4 years .(2 pregnancies, aka 2 weight gains, 2 weight losses)

:(

I have full intentions on getting a boob job before I turn 30!

I feel your pain.... I was still a 34B after 2 kids... I FINALLY got to a "C" cup and that was definitely due to my weight gain... since the boobs were the last to come, Im sure they will be the first to go... I will probably stick to push up bras though Id like a boob job