Ripped in 30/30 Day Shred Hybrid exercise group?

Options
I would like to start a Ripped in 30/30 Day Shred exercise group. Is anyone interested in joining?? I haven't done the Ripped in 30 before, but I've heard and read awesome things about it. I've done the Shred before and had great success, so I know Jillian won't fail me now! :)

If you've only got the 30DS or only have the Ripped in 30, that's okay, too! Come and join.

Anyone with me? I plan to start this coming Monday. The plan is to do 1 level from each video a day, 6 days a week. Again, I'm flexible, so do what you can.

Replies

• emi56
    emi56 Posts: 7
    Options
    count me in. I Just have 30 days shred. Does it worth to buy Ripped in 30?I'm gonna start from Wed.
  • youngtweezy
    youngtweezy Posts: 183
    Options
    I'm in! Or at least, I'm going to try to do it every day. :P
  • rbcca19
    rbcca19 Posts: 91
    Options
    Sounds great, you guys!! I don't know if it is worth it to buy the Ripped in 30, because I haven't actually done it for myself, BUT it is Jillian and it has great reviews. Walmart sells it for like 9 bucks, so it's cheap. Our walmart didn't have it, but we found it at Best Buy.
  • BlueMindi
    BlueMindi Posts: 17
    Options
    I am in - just started Ripped in 30
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I started Ripped yesterday. I've already done the Shred. To those asking, I love Ripped so far, and would definitely recommend it. I'm feeling the hamstrings today! :bigsmile:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! :drinker:

Edit: Is anyone following the meal plan?

http://www.jillianmichaels.com/rippedin30mealplan.aspx?promo=021754D4-788F-4C01-A42D-74C56A831274
  • rbcca19
    Options
    I am looking up the meal plan today, but I can say my thighs BURN! Ouch!! I was going to do the Shred right after, but my legs literally feel like jello! Just taking a break for a couple minutes and then hopping back on it, I hope.

How's everyone else doing?
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Haha, rbcca... I've never hyped myself up enough to try 2 levels of the Shred in a row. I'm just wasting time until I go do Ripped. It's hard sometimes, cause my sister and I share a room and she sleeps till noon, but I've been clearing a space in my brothers room, so I can workout in there after he goes to school. :laugh:
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I love the Ripped in 30 DVD so much better than Shred
  • rbcca19
    Options
    So far I like the ripped better, as well. You know what I like better? I like that during the 3 minute circuits, each exercise is 30 seconds. Did I say that right? Where as with the Shred during the 3 minute part, you do 1 exercise for longer.

I shredded as well, level 1, of course. It was tough after doing the Ripped video...maybe I will do them backwards the next time and do the Shred first since it is easier, imo.
  • rbcca19
    Options
    I'm ripped for today!! I'm sore from yesterday. Anyone else? My thighs BURN! :) I haven't shredded and don't know if I will. I've got a head cold, so I'm not feeling the shred right now.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    So far I like the ripped better, as well. You know what I like better? I like that during the 3 minute circuits, each exercise is 30 seconds. Did I say that right? Where as with the Shred during the 3 minute part, you do 1 exercise for longer.
    Yeah, I totally switch the legs I start on from workout to workout cause I know Jillian isn't gonna do the same reps on each side.
    I'm ripped for today!! I'm sore from yesterday. Anyone else? My thighs BURN! :) I haven't shredded and don't know if I will. I've got a head cold, so I'm not feeling the shred right now.
    TOTALLY! My hamstrings are DEAD!!! Feel better soon rbcca! I was considering doing the Shred afterward, but by the end of Ripped, I didn't feel as confident. I did my Tahitian Dance DVD instead.
  • BArdovino78
    Options
    I'd like to join this group I just started Week 1 of Ripped in 30 last week! How do I join this?
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I'd like to join this group I just started Week 1 of Ripped in 30 last week! How do I join this?
    Looks like you just joined. Check in whenever you Rip it up, and comment on how you're doing/feeling.
  • rbcca19
    Options
    I'm ripped for today. Anyone else? Are you getting used to level 1 yet or still panting all the way through?
  • Steph_135
    Options
    D4 finished for me! It was the toughest yet! But my muscles were a lot less sore in general. Lots o' sweat! I loved it. :bigsmile:
  • mother_of_brigade
    mother_of_brigade Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I would love to start this today. I too have the 30-Day Shred...only have the pounds to lose...
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I would love to start this today. I too have the 30-Day Shred...only have the pounds to lose...
    Get it started! Did you do it?
  • rbcca19
    Options
    Nice!! Did you start working out? I find that my muscles are less sore as well, but they're still sore! My thighs and arms mostly. I am loving this. D4 is done for me!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    D5 complete!! It was fun. Tough. Not as tough as yesterday. I'm gonna go from my 5 lb to 8 lb weights on the forward lunges, cause I don't feel the bicep curl at all anymore. I'll be taking Saturdays off, cause I'm busy for the next couple Saturdays. :happy:
  • rbcca19
    Options
    Day 5 done for me as well. I was thinking of increasing the weights on the bicep curl as well. I don't feel it at all. However, on the chest fly part, I definitely feel it with the 5 lb weight! :)