Bingo wings

Options
HI everyone...whats the best way to get rid of bingo wings...im loosing inches on my upper arms but still have bingo wings...how do i get rid of them

Many thanks Sarah xo

Replies

• carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    what's a bingo wing?
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Bingo wings is a slang term used to describe the build-up of fat and/or extra skin that hangs from the underside of the upper arms ...
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    push ups if you are american press ups if you are english, the 100 push up challenge web site and ipod app are fantastic, dont be scared of the title you dont have to do 100!!!!! but you will build up and tone up those arms!

bingo wings are those flabby underarms, batwings are when the flab is gone and only skin is left..... not nice get rid of em! good luck
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    a gym ball helps 2 tone it:smile:
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    i bought curves arm bands. they are supposed to sweat the fat away. i have been wearing them for about a month now.
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I do wall pushups every time i get a chance. i used to do 50 of them a day.
  • lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Options
    what's a bingo wing?

Ha ha! I thought bingo wings were the extra flab that happened from playing too much bingo! Sorry...:blushing:
  • shezza737
    shezza737 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Am very interested in comments for this as I am starting to majorly suffer too. ;0( I hate my bingo wings ;0( they really depress me!
  • fayelein
    fayelein Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Use a chair or the side of the settee or bed, place your hands on them and then lower yourself closer to the floor, do at least five reps of ten a day and it will help you :)

Or if you have frees weights (or say a litre bottle of water if not or something similar that's a good weight for you) to the exercise where you have both hands holding the weight behind your head and then you lift your arms up and down, i don't know the name of this exercise though i'm afraid!

I hope my explanations are understandable :P
  • fayelein
    fayelein Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The exercise on the the chair I mentioned is called dips.
  • Selaen
    Selaen Posts: 31 Member
    Options

Or if you have frees weights (or say a litre bottle of water if not or something similar that's a good weight for you) to the exercise where you have both hands holding the weight behind your head and then you lift your arms up and down, i don't know the name of this exercise though i'm afraid!

YES! THIS! I did this on one of those ropey-pulley-machiney-things (yes, I do believe that is the correct technical term! :P ) at the gym and woke up the next day with the sorest arms EVER! But I've since kept going and notice a definite difference.

Here's instructions if you don't know what I'm talking about.. http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/cable-rope-overhead-triceps-extension
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    Options
    Thanks Guys for all the information :)

I found this on the net...do you reckon this is true...i know nothing about reps and sets :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxeHYAtEpwk&feature=related
  • xFrancescax
    Options
    what's a bingo wing?

The flabby wobbly bit under the upper arm come from when old ladies yell "bingo" when they win, fling theirs arms upand their arm flab flaps about, like a wing LOL :)
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    Options
    just to confirm i dont have loose skin lol just wanna get rid of the fat under my arns LOL :bigsmile: