Finished P90X!

Options
Today was measure and weigh day! BUT the more important thing....I FINISHED p90x! I lost 14 pounds and 41.5 inches total, yes you read that right, 41.5! I am very proud of myself! The pounds are no where near where I wanted to be, but I worked hard, feel great. Today is going to be a great day! :)

Replies

• AUPerry
    AUPerry Posts: 166
    Options
    Wow, congrats! Man, I can't wait to start this!!
  • nkuruvilla
    Options
    That's awesome, congrats!!! Even though u didn't meet your weight goals its a good thing. Odds are that you lost a lot of weight in just plain fat and gained muscle weight, which is a very good thing since it takes up less space :) I remember the same thing happened to me. Back when i was in shape and did p90x i actually gained weight. Great Job!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats! So what's next? Are you doing another round or moving on to something else?
  • kingerhlc
    Options
    Thats great! I have been toying with the P90X thought. Did you order the whole thing or how did you do yours?
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    Today was measure and weigh day! BUT the more important thing....I FINISHED p90x! I lost 14 pounds and 41.5 inches total, yes you read that right, 41.5! I am very proud of myself! The pounds are no where near where I wanted to be, but I worked hard, feel great. Today is going to be a great day! :)

Congrats! Today starts my first recovery week!
  • shumatet1982
    Options
    Congrats, I just startet phase 2 today with chest shoulder and triceps (ouch ...)
    I lost 8 pounds during the first 4 weeks. I am looking forward to the next 4 or 8 weeks.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I totally just said out loud "holy crap!'
    That's incredible! Have awesome! Kudos!
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I bought the whole system. Did the nutrition plan. This week were are going on vacation so I will walk and workout as much as possible. I am going to start my slim in 6 next Monday. And then probably another round of p90x after that. Funny that before I dreaded working out and now I can't wait to do it!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    P90X ROCKS - the inches & weight off...Congrats on becomin' a P90X Graduate...Be PROUD! :flowerforyou:
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options
    45 inches! Holy heck!! CONGRATS!!! where did you lose most at?? a lot of folks are concerned with their abs... Im afraid of being left with flabby arms
  • SuzanneAlmosara
    Options
    Excellent! Keep it up and keep looking ahead. Think about Insanity and then on to Asylum after your P90X. I took that route and am loving it. I am on my 2nd Insanity and then will start Asylum. After that, I'll just mix it all up with the P90X and P90X Plus. That should do until I reach 90 years old! Keep motivated! You're doing great and all of us who have been there or are there now are truly proud of you and anyone else out there making the effort to make changes for the good in their own lives. God is awesome and he wants us to be healthy but we have to be the ones to take the steps. Keep it up.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Awesome... way to go! I just started round two last week and am loving it even more the second round!
  • carrie_lebel
    Options
    Holy cow, that is a @&$% load of inches. Be proud. The scale is for turkeys.... Even though my weight isn't were I want it to be I am in a size 4 jean. Yeah, take that scale. Great job I bet you look fantastic.
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    45 inches! Holy heck!! CONGRATS!!! where did you lose most at?? a lot of folks are concerned with their abs... Im afraid of being left with flabby arms
    Lost
    6.5 inches in the l thigh
    5.5 inches in the r thigh
    8.5 inches off my waist
    6 inches off my hips
    6 inches off my bust
    3 inches off my left arm
    2 inches off my right arm
    4 inches off my stomach (pudgy area)
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    That is INSANE!! Awesome numbers... plus I bet you feel like you can climb Mt. Everest! A real success story!
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Just goes to show you that the scale doesn't tell the whole story!!

Congratulations on such a FANTASTIC accomplishment!! Woot! Woot!

(you can probably take Slim in 6 with you on vacation - I've taken along ChaLEAN Extreme many times!) Have a great vacay - you've earned it!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Woot! Way to go!
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options
    Lost
    6.5 inches in the l thigh
    5.5 inches in the r thigh
    8.5 inches off my waist
    6 inches off my hips
    6 inches off my bust
    3 inches off my left arm
    2 inches off my right arm
    4 inches off my stomach (pudgy area)

AMAZING!!! when I reach for the "snooze" button tomorrow, I will use this as my inspiration to get UP!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! WTG!!!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Awesome dedication!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!