Loss of 22 pounds with Pics!!

Options
It has been 6 long months since I decided to change my life. I started at the end of October 2010 and have lost 22 pounds! I have been through many plateaus and temptations but I have gotten through them. I feel better about myself, I do not feel fat all of the time, and my self-esteem has improved dramatically. Before, I would wake up everyday and hate to go in public because I felt so fat in everything I wore. Now, I can wear things that I never thought I would, I can go in public and feel good about myself, and I actually feel sexy again. I know I have a long way to go, but I know I can do it! Oh yeah, and I am 5'6 for those who would like to know!

This is me October 2010 when I was at my heaviest of 202 lbs:

18.jpg

This is me April 17, 2011 at 180lbs:

17.jpg

Replies

• jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    WOW !!
    What a difference!

You look great.

Keep it up.
  • hilhall822
    hilhall822 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    looking great!
  • bhonniered
    bhonniered Posts: 228
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    awesome work!!!!! :)
  • chelledepriest
    Options
    You look great!!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • loopylis
    loopylis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Well done you look terrific!!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah and that is my new workout gear I got for my birthday yesterday! I think I will be the brightest girl in he gym lol.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!
  • crnbhr
    crnbhr Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • Paigergirl
    Paigergirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!! You look as happy as you look good! Keep up the hard work! Its paying off!! :)
  • teanabean
    teanabean Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You look great!
  • wannabalozer
    Options
    Awesome! You look wonderful!! Love the pink too!
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    Well done :)
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
    && Cute little pink outfit you got there! C:
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Your welcome for the birthday outfit.
    Baby you look hot. I'm proud of you. I <3 you.
    Aren't you glad I joined that new gym instead of staying at the other place??
  • shreyaj
    shreyaj Posts: 196
    Options
    You look so great & HAPPY! Keep up the great work!
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work! It's really a long and hard journey, but to feel happy when you look in the mirror, it's all worth it!
  • Hammock
    Hammock Posts: 37
    Options
    You really look amazing! It is sometimes hard to believe how bad people feel inside about their weight. We all know people we really liken who are overweight, and we just love them because they are great friends, and their weight doesn't enter into our feelings. But how overweight people feel about how they look can matter a lot -- to themselves! I could really identify with what you said about not wanting to get up and go out in public because you felt fat. I was getting down to very few articles of clothing I could actually get into and I hated going to parties ALWAYS in the same old black pants...the only ones that fit! I also hated going to buy new clothes as I would think it was a complete waste of money, buying something when I was so heavy...that I should wait until I had lost some weight. Most of the time, that didn't happen, so I was stuck in the same old black pants! I can tell just by looking at your "after" picture how good you are feeling now about yourself because your entire posture and attitude has changed...completely! The exercise, as well as the weight loss is making your body look fit and healthy and desireable! What is most important is that you feel that you are all those good things, too, and wow! -- does it ever show! I love the hot pink, too! Hot pink for a hot gal! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!