Jillian Michaels 6-Pack in Six Weeks. Thoughts?

Options
Hi Everyone!

Just purchased Jillian's 6-Pack in Six Weeks DVD. Can't wait to get started with it tonight.

Has anyone tried it, and what do you think of the two workouts? Id love to hear your thoughts/reviews :-)

Replies

• alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Never tried it but if u really get a 6 pack in 6 weeks let me know and I'll rush right out and buy it :smile: Goodluck hun!
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    i have it and am on the last week of level 2. I haven't been able to do it 5 times a week. I'd say on average it ended up being around 3 times a week. I personally prefer level 2 to level 1..but maybe i am just sick of level 1.

No 6 pack yet but definitely getting some definition and can see obliques way more. I recommend this video for sure!
  • daddyzgurl
    Options
    I have it and average about 3 times a week. It's been about 3 months now and I do the 1st and second workout together for an hour long cardio/ab workout. Not going to lie- it's friggin hard!! My abs hurt for days for the first 2 weeks. I almost have a 6 pack but since I gain weight in my tummy area first and have 3 kids I am calling it a success :-)
    Most importantly, my tummy is flat and you can see the "6-pack potential" underneath the remaining 10 pounds of tummy weight I still need to lose. Friend me to see pics.
    Nicole
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I say...I have tried it....twice....and I am just not there yet!!! It's hard!!!

Good luck with it!!!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of this dvd. I rotate through a lot of Jillian's dvds. I find this one moves really fast and time flies while you're working your butt off (or abs!).