Question for girls only

Options
Do you exercise during a yeast infection or do you wait it out?

If you do exercise,does it fall out?

Replies

• xFrancescax
    Options
    Does what exactly fall out?! am i being thick?
  • crystal10584
    Options
    a yeast infection is a bacterial infection and can't "fall out". it's just itchy and smelly with some discharge. wear a pad/liner and you should be fine.
  • xFrancescax
    Options
    I know what it is....just wondered why somone would think it would "fall out" Exercise is fine at any time even aids pre menstural symptoms and head aches :D
  • crystal10584
    Options
    I know what it is....just wondered why somone would think it would "fall out"
    wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the originator of the thread :)
  • nicole723
    Options
    I think she probably meant the monistat or whatever the fix to the problem was. I would wait to work out at least a few days, just because of the sweating and irritation down there. Personal choice though.
  • xFrancescax
    Options
    I think she probably meant the monistat or whatever the fix to the problem was. I would wait to work out at least a few days, just because of the sweating and irritation down there. Personal choice though.
    oh yeah didnt think about pessary :ohwell: silly me. Up to you what ever you fee comfortable to do :)
  • Do you exercise during a yeast infection or do you wait it out?

If you do exercise,does it fall out?

Yes!I meant the medicine lol.
  • dewilliams3
    Options
    Aren't you supposed to use the medicine at night? That way it works over night and doesn't drip out?
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I would wait until the infection goes away, sweating and irritation down there can make it more painful and could make the bacteria spread and worsen.
    Sorry you have one, they are a pain in the *kitten*!
    From personal experience; Cotton underwear, advil, over the counter treatments and lots of showers always helped me.