Vicky on BL

Options
I have to vent about this person on The Biggest Loser. Vicky is so scheming and it irritates me to no end. I don't understand why she is this way and it has almost made me not want to watch The Biggest Loser anymore. At first Heba really irritated me as a player, but now it is strictly Vicky. She is out to get everyone and I just wish someone would finally put her in her place. Sorry, I just had to vent about her because I would not want a person like her in my life. I want to wipe that smirk off her face everytime in weigh-in. Guess she couldn't pick off a black team member this week since her husband didn't lose enough. Go Amy for sticking up for her former team. Unfortunately, that may be the reason she will be sent home. Amy was voting because Brady was a biggest threat now that they are not on teams anymore. Why can't Vicky see that and just keep her mouth shut?

Replies

• coconutgrl84
    coconutgrl84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have to vent about this person on The Biggest Loser. Vicky is so scheming and it irritates me to no end. I don't understand why she is this way and it has almost made me not want to watch The Biggest Loser anymore. At first Heba really irritated me as a player, but now it is strictly Vicky. She is out to get everyone and I just wish someone would finally put her in her place. Sorry, I just had to vent about her because I would not want a person like her in my life. I want to wipe that smirk off her face everytime in weigh-in. Guess she couldn't pick off a black team member this week since her husband didn't lose enough. Go Amy for sticking up for her former team. Unfortunately, that may be the reason she will be sent home. Amy was voting because Brady was a biggest threat now that they are not on teams anymore. Why can't Vicky see that and just keep her mouth shut?
  • Stephomie
    Stephomie Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I could not agree more! I really don't like her at all, she is just plain mean. I don't know how she could possibly watch the show now that the taping is done and not see herself in a horrible light. We can only hope that she opened her eyes after seeing herself behave like that. Go Amy, what a strong girl she is.
  • bonski
    bonski Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Vicky. She is a B**** with a capital B!

I didn't like her since the beginning and now I really don't like her.

Her smirky, snarky, scheming manner.

I was hoping she would fall below the yellow line and get sent home.

Now according to the scenes it looks like they (her fellow blue team members) will find out what a conniving person she is.

Bonnie
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    I was just having this conversation with the DBF.

I was saying that it is such a shame to see someone going through this process and having it bring out the worst in them. That really isn't the point. I hope to come out of this a stronger and more confident person. I have no intention of losing touch with the caring part of myself that I love so much. I know I am not on a reality show losing weight, but it still feels like there are some similarities to what they are doing.

I hope in the end she is able to get in touch with the real reasons to lose weight. It has nothing to do with playing a game or winning money.

And go Amy! :happy:
  • coconutgrl84
    coconutgrl84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how she can be so cruel when they are all in this together. This show is about weight loss and yes, you win money, but the greatest reward is the change in your life.
  • vegasmellie
    vegasmellie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    what's sad is her family and friends have someone like her in their lives. look at it this way. now the whole country will see who she really is. :bigsmile: they can edit, but not that good!
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    I just finished watching Biggest Loser. I cant imagine her in my life. Her poor children, luckily they are young enough that they may never know what a bad example their own mother set on national TV! I was thinking the whole entire time I was watching that this could be the last season I watch this. I dont see why they would have someone like that on their show. Last week Heba was the one I didnt like but she doesnt even compare to Vicky. :angry:

Go Colleen and Amy!

Amy:happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Simply put? I'd say she doesn't appear to be happy with herself... :noway: :huh: :frown:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :yawn:
    I don't understand how she can be so cruel when they are all in this together. This show is about weight loss and yes, you win money, but the greatest reward is the change in your life.

But don't you think they do some creative editing to make folks look certain ways? No I don't mean she's looking a certain way if she indeed didn't say something.....but they seem to be putting her out there as the one for us to hate this season. Seems each season there's a favorite one folks can't stand. :laugh:

I think it's sad most of all for herself...she may be losing pounds but changing your attitude and learning to love yourself has to be a part of the pkg. (I'd say the biggest part to even be able to make the decision to make life changes) or the weight loss/healthy lifestyle simply won't nor can last.

A miserable complaining person large or small...is simply that...miserable...and difficult to be around....:noway:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I was just having this conversation with the DBF.

I was saying that it is such a shame to see someone going through this process and having it bring out the worst in them. That really isn't the point. I hope to come out of this a stronger and more confident person. I have no intention of losing touch with the caring part of myself that I love so much. I know I am not on a reality show losing weight, but it still feels like there are some similarities to what they are doing.

I hope in the end she is able to get in touch with the real reasons to lose weight. It has nothing to do with playing a game or winning money.

And go Amy! :happy:

interesting thoughts...I agree... though dropping all your defenses (food) for all the world to see...must be beyond difficult!! I find this whole process to be one of many ups and downs.....not talking lbs. here but it is bringing many things out that used to be surpressed by food habits.

I wonder what she was like when she used to eat food to cover her feelings....folks might not have seen her so opened up and in the light.

I can't imagine doing this for all the world to see on TV...to judge me etc.:noway: ....like any of the reality shows...don't you think they have to throw some villians and some loveable folks in the mix or we'd all be bored and there go all the ratings and reality shows.:drinker: :tongue: