Good exercise music

Options
So i generally listen to marilyn manson and rammstein..stuff like that but i need really good up beat fast music to preferabbly dance to...i love to dance and i cant think of any good music lol

Replies

• BaronessBlixen
    BaronessBlixen Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Jock Jams!
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    check out the website www.jog.fm

It lets you pick out music based on how fast you move. You tell it your pace and it gives you back music in every genre that has the appropriate beats per minute.

Good luck!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Thanks :) ill check it out.lol i justed danced around like a goofball in my living room listening to lady gaga
  • onebigninja
    Options
    Rave nation on Pandora Radio - keeps you moving
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    Rob Zombie. For some reason seems to make everything go by faster.
    System of a Down.
    The faster Nine Inch Nails (God Given is my fave)
    Primus- Jerry was a race car driver
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    u have awesome taste in music wonnder1 lol
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    u have awesome taste in music wonnder1 lol

Oh noooo... that's followed by Britney Spears and Simon and Garfunkel! I was just going off the Marilyn Manson/Rammstein hint.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    doesn't matter lol i still think you do.
  • Rocknsynchrogrl
    Options
    I was just going to write this on facebook for my friends to recommend some new music to put on my ipod. I listed to a wide variety of things when I work out one of my all time favorite bands is Garbage and their music is so great to work out to.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    i use my facebook to find any kind of music possible lol
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I've been working on the stationary bike while watching the Big 4 Blu Ray. Some Slayer and Metallica can really get your legs flying :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I exercise to death metal Morbid Angel Cannibal Corpse Obituary Deicide Mortician Cradle of filth
    also Nine Inch Nails Manson Skinny Puppy Jack Off Jill ect
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Manson, Rage Against The Machine, Lamb Of God, Killswitch Engage, Zombie, (old) Metallica, 3 Days Grace, Eminem...those usually get me pissed off enough to work out harder.