For those of you that completed the 30 day shred....

Options
I just started level 3 last night and well it was a KILLER, but I was just interested in knowing how much weight you lost on it? Assuming you did it straight through, I have done each level for 10 days straight and as I mentioned started level 3 last night.

Replies

• didi7422
    didi7422 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm curious to know as well. I just started her new dvd ripped in 30. It's 4 weeks/levels of workouts but I think I'm going to do 10 days as well of each level. Have you been losing on 30 day shred?
  • kamechaf
    kamechaf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is KUDOS to you!!! I started 30 day shred and wimped out on day 3. I will be starting it over again when I need to change up my routine! :) It would be neat to see how much ppl did lose while doing it.
  • DEE4560
    DEE4560 Posts: 139
    Options
    I found that you lose more inches then weight with this DVD. I suggest taking measurments when you start. Unfortunately I did not and I know I dropped alot of inches. This is a great DVD for people short on time. I have continued to use it and do some walking afterwards. Level 3 is tough but its a good work out.
  • k_ewilliams
    Options
    Did you lose much during the other 2 levels? I'm only on day 1 thus far, so I'm no help !
  • 1hotmama2b
    1hotmama2b Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am interested too!!! I am on day 7 of level 2.... Worried about going on to level 3, and I haven't had results. this past week I have GAINED, and only went over calories by 16 one day. Measurements went down the first week and a half, but have since gone up again.... What gives??? I'm frustrated with killing myself and being so sore after these workouts and they don't seem to have an affect at all!!!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I did the 30DS.....I did this workout with nothing else for the full 30 days.......

I did not lose any weight....but did not gain any either!!!

I did lose over 10 inches!!!
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I took my measurements after I started the 30 day shred, but I know I have lost inces on it because when I do certain workouts that requiring jumping such as jumping jacks my tights fall off(no longer tights) Week one I lost 3lbs and second week I lost 2 lbs, I weigh myself next Monday so I will see what level 3 does, I also go to the gym on top of doing the workouts.
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 DS on March 16th. I have only taken a few days off here and there, but have done 10 days of each level. Tonight is my day 10 of L3. I have not kept track of my level 3 results yet - will be doing that tomorrow, but here is what I lost the first 20 days:

After my first 10 days, I lost 1 inch off of my waist and 1 from my hips along with 4 lbs. After the second 10 days, I lost an additional 1/2 inch from both my waist and hips, along with another 2 lbs I believe. I know I have had to lose more inches/lbs with the last 10 days because my OLD JEANS fit me!!! And they were too tight between day 10-20....hopefully I will have time tomorrow morning to get all my stats together so I can post them!

I definitely look more toned up all over and feel much stronger! I would highly recommend the 30DS to everyone :)
  • brph26
    Options
    Oh, and I was anxious to start Level 3 thinking it would be so hard, etc. BUT...I really enjoy L3 so much more than L2. Not sure if it's the exercises or what, but L3 is actually my favorite. lol
  • BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    Not sure how much weight I lost, but I lost a lot of inches doing the Shred. Off the top of my head, I know I lost 2.75" off my waist alone.... I enjoyed the results so much, I started over from week 1!
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I was anxious to start Level 3 thinking it would be so hard, etc. BUT...I really enjoy L3 so much more than L2. Not sure if it's the exercises or what, but L3 is actually my favorite. lol

Oh wow you rock, I can't wait to finish level 3. I actually like level 2, it had me sweating bullets, but it was such a good workout. When I finish level 3 I am going back to level 2 for another week or so.
  • Rikkijean
    Rikkijean Posts: 21
    Options
    we havent started the 30DS yet but we do have it, my friends and i have been doing the boost metabolism for a week now and i'm liking my results alot so far, we'll do this one 5 days a week for the next 3 weeks then we move on to 30DS, before this one we did her front side and back side videos but only 3 time a week, we all figured it was time to increase and push ourselves. i've been losing plenty of inches and only a bout 7lbs since i started but i'm finding abs i never had before and my stamina has greatly improved for cardio. but to be honest i dont care what the scale tells me because the results i want are in the measurements and stamina :smooched: (muscle weighs a lot more than fat) cant wait to get on the 30DS........this comes with a 30 day diet plan too right? i made an executive decision to quit smoking the day we start the 30DS good luck to all of you and ofcourse good luck on my quit smoking expedition :happy:
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Starting level 3 day 1 tonight. Definitely have lost inches and almost 5 lbs. so far. Don't give up!
  • brph26
    Options

Oh wow you rock, I can't wait to finish level 3. I actually like level 2, it had me sweating bullets, but it was such a good workout. When I finish level 3 I am going back to level 2 for another week or so.

Well, you rock for liking L2 because that was my least favorite! :smile:
  • stephierae25
    Options
    Bump