Zumba for xbox 360?

Options
I was wondering if it's good for a beginner. I have never done a zumba class and I am not coordinated at all but I was looking for something to do if I can't get to the gym. If this would not be a good choice, can you make a recommendation?

Replies

• CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I tried it and completely didn't like it. I've never taken a class before either though. Whereas, a friend of mine doesn't like the Zumba for the Wii or Xbox but loves the class that she goes to weekly.

I would rent it before purchasing.
  • Kayceeg27
    Kayceeg27 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have not tried the game, however i did try a live class and did not enjoy it. I think the marketing really inflates reasonable results and expectations and the clapping and chanting made it feel a little cultish to me. I will say this being coordinated doesn't seem to matter much with these games because I am not.
    I have a wii as well as the 360 and I use it really hard to get in extra cardio when I would rather be out having fun. And as it turns out it is fun. The dance games are great so maybe Zumba would be fun in the privacy of my own home or with a few girlfriends. If you aren't sure about grab a used copy at a game store if you hate it trade it in for something else.
  • Annista
    Annista Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Zumba is fun, i just don't have time in my evenings to go to classes!!! I bought the game and it is hard to follow because it is not a real person doing it which makes it hard to follow. I'd rent it or borrow it first = )
  • jjl080809
    jjl080809 Posts: 23
    Options
    I have not tried the Zumba games, but I've been going to Zumba classes for about a month now. I am not coordinated either but it is really fun. It all depends on the instructor you have on the type of results you get, my instructor is awesome! We have all lost inches and weight and its sooo much fun - I love it!
  • zoebea33
    zoebea33 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have the Zumba for xbox and absolutly love it, don't like going to the classes as i don't have very good coordination but in the privacy of my own home i let it all shake :)