First day here

Options
rosey808
rosey808 Posts: 91 Member
Today is my first day of my diet and my first day here. I downloaded the app and love it.

I'm on the 17 Day Diet.

I'm a carb addict. So this diet will be a challenge, but I'm looking forward to the fast results. I'm doing this with a co-worker and my husband, who only needs to lose 6 lbs, but has decided to join me anyway.

I weigh 230, and my goal weight is 135lbs.

I used to be thin and have a great body, I'm really looking forward to getting that back.

I miss slipping on clothes without any struggles.

Thanks, look forward to being here.

Replies

• Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Hi, GL on your goals !
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    Good luck :) Not sure what this 17 day diet is might need to go and have a look :)
  • LaurieJAndrews
    LaurieJAndrews Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good Luck. xx
  • sandytoes3
    sandytoes3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! :)
  • rosey808
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Good Luck girl. Though I would be wary of any diet that says you can lose a lot of weight in a short amount of time. Here's my suggestions:

1. Up your protein intake

2. Make sure your carb intake is less than the amount you're alotted daily

3. Drink your 8 glasses of water a day; get a 32 oz water jug, already has 4 glasses measured out so 2 of them and you got all your water for the day.

4. Switch up your exercise routine. Don't do the same thing in the same order every workout

Hope this helps! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • rosey808
    Options
    Good Luck girl. Though I would be wary of any diet that says you can lose a lot of weight in a short amount of time. Here's my suggestions:

3. Drink your 8 glasses of water a day; get a 32 oz water jug, already has 4 glasses measured out so 2 of them and you got all your water for the day.

4. Switch up your exercise routine. Don't do the same thing in the same order every workout

Thanks for the advice. I'm not looking for this diet to fix me completely, but as I see it I need a shock to my system. I eat terribly. I need something that will jump start my weight loss and get me motivated. So fingers crossed.

Thanks again!
  • winkie4
    winkie4 Posts: 1
    Options
    Mine too!! - All the best :0)
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Only my second day here but the people on this board are incredibly supportive :)
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options

Thanks for the advice. I'm not looking for this diet to fix me completely, but as I see it I need a shock to my system. I eat terribly. I need something that will jump start my weight loss and get me motivated. So fingers crossed.

Thanks again!

You're welcome. The advice is comng from my own experience. So like I said, feel free to add me as a friend or to message me.