aching painful arms and legs

Options
Im at my goal weight and maintaind for over a year yet i seem to be getting more and more injuries and aches and pains!!I have had a shaking right leg whenever i exercise or get stressed or upset since october and it wake sme in the night aching so bad its painful!!I assume its linked!!I have now had an achy painful left arm for about 3 mths i thought i had torn a muscle in it doing pump and boxersize but its just getting worse so i went to the doctors and they say its a frozen shoulder,but my other arm is aching too now and my other leg but not as bad!!Doctor now says im lacking nutrients in my diet but he has no idea what.......i alreday take extra vitamins and have since started drinking a hemp protein drink after exercise but nothing is helping!!Has anyone else had any probs like this??? its seems the healthier and fitter i get the more aches and pains im getting and its really getting me down!!

Replies

• Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    That does not sound good. Make sure you tell your doctor everything you are already taking.

As far as stress, Yogi has some very nice teas to help with stress relief, relaxation and people with active lifestyles. You may have to order them online though. But they are made with all natural ingredients like herbs and fruits.

www.yogi.com

I also have trouble with me knee. I had injured it in 8th grade... and my workout is getting easier, but every time I step up the intensity my knee is unhappy.
  • nph1960
    nph1960 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I don't have any experience of same to draw from, but it sounds like you could use a complete check up with blood work to check for things like Lyme disease.
  • spirited_angel
    Options
    Am just been told by doc its over used muscles in my leg and frozen shoulder that needs physio and im exercising too much!!Even though i have knocked it down a lot,as i was doing 22hrs a week now i do between 8hrs and 10 hrs!!depending on my mood ect he done blood tests and checked for lack of magnesium and thyroid but all is ok and so is my blood sugars ect
  • spirited_angel
    Options
    That does not sound good. Make sure you tell your doctor everything you are already taking.

As far as stress, Yogi has some very nice teas to help with stress relief, relaxation and people with active lifestyles. You may have to order them online though. But they are made with all natural ingredients like herbs and fruits.

www.yogi.com

I also have trouble with me knee. I had injured it in 8th grade... and my workout is getting easier, but every time I step up the intensity my knee is unhappy.
    I do pilates every week huni x and yoga occasionaly!
  • nph1960
    nph1960 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well, that's good news, then!
  • spirited_angel
    Options
    Well, that's good news, then!
    Not really cos its hasnt helped lol and i still cant relax lol