Franks red hot

Options
is it bad that i put this on literally everything? is anyone else like pratically addicted to the stuff lol

Replies

• crystaldougherty
    crystaldougherty Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm like that too, its not a 'meal' without either Texas Pete or Franks red hot!.
  • JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    It's high in sodium so yeah, go easy on it. Log it, watch your sodium and enjoy in moderation (I'm a fan of the Chile Lime flavour myself)
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    It is high in sodium but has barely any caloires.
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    Look at the sodium in it. It's not horrible and if you are working out often then the sodium shouldn't have a huge affect on you. But you might want to actually measure it so you know how much you are putting in your food then log it and see what your numbers look like at the end of the day.

I love Franks red hot on my eggs!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    i dont use a ton of it but i eat on about lol its just like so frikken good lol
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    yea i put it on everything until i saw the sodium :(
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    High in sodium so use in moderation and make sure you track it in your food diary! I love hot sauce too!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    is it bad that i put this on literally everything? is anyone else like pratically addicted to the stuff lol

I don't see any big issue. I use it to enhance leftover chicken and pork quite often.

Ingredients: Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Natural Flavor and Garlic Powder

Nutritional info (per 1tsp):
    Total Fat 0g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0g 0%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Sodium 190mg 8%
    Total Carb. 0g 0%
    Protein 0g
    Vitamin A 2%
  • chaimtime
    chaimtime Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The problem with Franks Red Hot is that it isn't hot enough. It is only a suggestion.
  • bettyford4202
    bettyford4202 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    There is NOTHING wrn with that AT ALL!! haha I LOOOOOOVE Texas Pete and put it on almost everything!! I'm so bad as to eevn carry a travel sized bottle arond with me in my purse!! haha
  • bettyford4202
    bettyford4202 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    There is NOTHING wrn with that AT ALL!! haha I LOOOOOOVE Texas Pete and put it on almost everything!! I'm so bad as to eevn carry a travel sized bottle arond with me in my purse!! haha
  • theresnoeggs
    theresnoeggs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I can't enjoy a dinner with out either Frank or Pete at the table. ;) Follow the portions is my only advice. ;) Not the same 'kick' but still good. ;)
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I put that S*** on everything!!!