Anyone else enjoying this snack?

Options
asyluma
asyluma Posts: 65 Member
Going grocery shopping the other day, I came across the Brown Sugar Cinnamon Ritz crackers. Not even looking at the NF, I just said hey, I'll give it a shot. When I tried it for the first time after dinner the other night, I was surprised at how good they ended up tasting. I then got really scared. Usually stuff you really, really like ends up being bad in calories and the like.

Flipping the box to the NF, I became stunned. This delicious snack had a serving size of 5 crackers. Each serving only hoarded 80 calories, 35 from fat. Total fat - 4g, Sodium - 65mg, Carbs - 11g, and.... are you ready for this Sugars - 2g !!! I think I've found my go to munchie that I can feel virtually guilt free about!!

If you haven't tried this cracker yet and are looking for something to satisfy that relentless 16th tooth, give these a shot! You won't be disappointed (unless you don't like cinnamon) = )

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    They also have honey butter ones. They're AMAZING!
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip!
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I love cinnamon! Were you really satisfied with only five crackers, though?
  • asyluma
    asyluma Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Well crackers are always a little dry for me so 5 is usually close to my limit, but I feel that the NF is low enough to enjoy 2 servings if needed! = )