1 pound at a time!

Options
Hi everyone. I'm new here and I found out about this website through a family member. I really hope this aids me in living a healther life. I'm sure this will be an eye opener.

Replies

• bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been a part of the community for about a week (I've had the phone app since September but hadn't really used it until recently), but I've already noticed a difference in myself!
  • a_freeman
    a_freeman Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey
  • AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    WELCOME, FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER, I JUST JOINED LAST WEEK
    AND LOVE IT!
  • AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU ON COMING BACK AND WANTING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! I JUST JOINED LAST WEEK MYSELF AND LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND, WE CAN HELP ONE ANOTHER!!!!!!!
  • GOOD FOR YOU ON COMING BACK AND WANTING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! I JUST JOINED LAST WEEK MYSELF AND LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND, WE CAN HELP ONE ANOTHER!!!!!!!

Welcome! I joined last week as well and I love this too. Mixed with exercise you should see some results as well. Keep it up. Feel free to add me as well. We all need the support and encouragement from one another :)
  • 6Alsmom
    6Alsmom Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome! I like how you said "live a healthier life". That is really what is importantt--being fit and healthy. The weight loss goes right along with that. Good luck to you!!
  • KatRDH94
    KatRDH94 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome, it is a great place for encouragement!