low calorie snacks?

Options
alexa137
alexa137 Posts: 68 Member
i need a list of low calorie snacks that taste good! i usually eat lunch at noon, but by 2pm im hungry! i need some that wont make my calorie intake go up alot since my dinner is my biggest meal of the day

Replies

• chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Veggies.... Carrots are one of my go to's
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Pickles..... very low in calories.... high in sodium.... filling (for me)
  • Dippydog
    Dippydog Posts: 154
    Options
    Protein and fiber will help keep you with the full feeling.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    string cheese!!!
  • AngelicaDulas
    Options
    WATERMELON!!!! 2 cups is only 92 calories and I feel fairly full for a while. :) it's the time of year for it too! also, try incorporating more protein or more fiber into your lunch it will help you stay full longer. Also drink more water!! :)
  • asyluma
    asyluma Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just posted about Brown Sugar Cinnamon Ritz crackers. Only 80 cal per serving (5 crackers) and 2g of sugar which to me is low enough to get away with 2 servings. Another poster said they have Honey Butter ones too, not sure on the NF of those though. = ) Check 'em out!
  • sandyw127
    sandyw127 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    100 cal snack packs a girls est friend.
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I love fresh veggies, fruits and cheese snacks. They're healthy, lower cal, lower carb and gluten friendly for me.
  • Therapist_mama
    Therapist_mama Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Snap peas with Hummus are always tasty and low in cals!
  • Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    GNC Pro Amp Chocolate protein powder. The survey size is 3 scoops for 280 cals but I like the only have on scoop for just above 90 cals. I also like to blend it will a banana and ice and then it is like chocolate banana treat! The protein is about 20g so then it helps to keep you full until dinner.
  • sixpacking
    sixpacking Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Me, i love just taking Kellogg's Bran Cereal (80 cal, 10g fiber) with, add whole flax seeds (1 tbsp) 43cal, and 2 tbsp Sugar free chocolate syrup (15cal)., Filling, satisfying and its valued food under your day's diet. Whenever I eat something, I always ask myself these questions: Does it make sense to eat it? How long before I'm hungry again? if you can honestly answer these questions everytime, you will know that eating is about feeding and filling your body, not your craving.
  • alexbowser
    alexbowser Posts: 322
    Options
    I had a similar problem, now I've shifted my calories around so I have 2 small lunches, one around noon and another around 3. It helps keep me from binging at dinner. Hummus and veggies is a good snack.