Hello new friends!

Options
I've been doing weight watchers for about 8 months now and just felt like I really needed to change things up.. so here I am! Would love to be friends with everyone, the more support the better so be my friend!! Haha... also, the last time I looked at this website I found a calculator that let you enter you weight, how much weight you wanted to lose, and when you wanted to do it by and it gave you the amount of calories you'd have to eat to do so... but I can't find it now :( Does anyone know where I can find that calcluator!? Thank you! Looking forward to getting to know and supporting all of you!

Cheers,
Amanda xoxo

Replies

• lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! GO TO YOUR PROFILE VIA UR COMPUTER
  • CaliAngel25
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I have am doing WW also, I just started last week on the new Points Plus program. I did WW about 10 years ago with the old points program and lost over 50 lbs, which I have been able to mostly keep off but I still have a ways to go to reach my goal weight, and since reaching middle-age, it is becoming more difficult. I am mostly using this site to track my exercise & weight loss now though. I did use the food tracker which is really great, but WW uses a whole different system of tracking & I just don't have time to do both.

If you use the food tracker, the food database is awesome! You can add to it or save to your own lists. There are lots of recipes here too. And the support of others is wonderful!

Good luck!!
    Peace :flowerforyou: