Read this for a BRIGHTER morning tomorrow!! :)

Options
Happy Monday everyone!! I hope your weekend was fantastic, and you are ready to tackle another week!! :)

My baby sister shared this article with me, and I thought it was a MUST READ for all of my friends on here! :)

So, take 5 minutes to read through this, and then decide how YOU will make TOMORROW morning brighter for yourself! :)

Have a fabulous day everyone!!!

Toodles!!

Here is the article...go here... and READ IT!! :)
http://www.rd.com/health/24-ways-to-brighten-your-morning/

Replies

• ELewisReed
    ELewisReed Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! I had a rough weekend, foodwise. I'm ready to get back on track!! This article gives great ideas!!
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!
  • crystal10584
    Options
    love the last two suggestions.
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    Its amazing what little 'simple' steps can be taken to make sure your day starts off great!! I hope you are all planning on having a FABULOUS morning tomorrow!! :D
  • Taralynngranius
    Options
    this is GREAT... happy monday everyone... and an even happier tuesday after starting with some GREAT ideas!! :) thanks Shelby!:happy:
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    this is GREAT... happy monday everyone... and an even happier tuesday after starting with some GREAT ideas!! :) thanks Shelby!:happy:

You're welcome Miss Tara!! I hope your morning is FABULOUS TOMORROW!! :D
  • rivlong
    rivlong Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Fab article, thanks.
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    I've been trying to do some of these things as part of my morning routine, and let me tell you, MY MORNINGS ARE BRIGHTER!! :D

Especially the stretching....I definitely think you all should try some of these tips!!!
    Toodles!!